Wednesday 31 October 2012

Ka-Ching!


You keep playing me like a fruit machine
Puttin' in change systematically
Winning streak that you had over me
It's turned into your broken tragedy

Turn your pockets out onto the street
Now you see you've spent it all on me!
You see my true colors out of sync
Now your skin is a pair of sympathies

You've hit the bottom one hundred times before
Now feel the fever as I leave you wanting more
You thought you could turn and walk away
Taking chances that weren't yours to take

Well I don't think so my foolish boy
Watch the next one taking all the joy
Hold me, nudge me, spinning me around
Where's the money?
Can't hear the clinking round.

Ka-ching, Ka-ching!! - The Ting Tings


Messy nail art! But I do love it!


Fancy Beads and Motives. Lots of colors and forms.



Magnolia top with beads, vintage fur jeans jacket, colorful geometric leggins, Louis Carnie’s fur wedges boots.